Here Is How You Can Remove Frictions and Start Writing Consistently

Reza Fazeli
2 min readApr 1, 2022


I have been publishing atomic essays for the past 4 days, and I will be doing this for 30 consecutive days.

It has been immensely rewarding to consistently hit publish every day, and I want to show you how you can experience it too.

99% of people on the internet only consume content, while the other 1% create all the content.

While the internet allows anyone to freely create and distribute ideas, most people choose the easy path and stay passive consumers. Creators who make the most of this opportunity by sharing their ideas are rewarded for their efforts. So why not take advantage?

Reduce Friction. Hit Publish. Join the 1%

People mainly struggle to consistently create content because it can seem like a lot of work. And that can be true if you have to overcome multiple obstacles to produce content.

The solution is to create processes and frameworks that make writing seamless and easy.

Here is my approach for eliminating all possible frictions when writing:

Do One Thing At A Time

There are 3 main steps when writing or creating: Ideate, Write, and Edit

The key is to keep these steps separate from each other.


At this stage, just write down ideas no matter how crazy or unpopular they might seem. Don’t worry about expanding and writing about them in detail.

It also helps to do a dedicated ideation session the night before and go straight to writing during your writing session.


Do not hit the delete key. Do not go back and change words. Don’t worry about spelling or grammar. Just write!

Avoid the fear of starting from a blank page by using templates.


In this final step quickly fix any spelling or grammatical errors and rearrange your writing if needed.

Make sure you use automated tools such as Grammarly to quickly identify these errors.

Writing Will Be More Enjoyable if You

Allocate most of your time to writing and ideation and spend as little time as possible editing.

This post was created with Typeshare



Reza Fazeli

I write about building a daily coding habit 🛠 | learning in public 🎓 | breaking into tech 🚀 | need help? reach out! - ML @IBMWatson